Sunday, August 25, 2024

Happy Birthday, Akane!

 https://www.mediafire.com/file/4raxk2gyzyyah4d/DD_Happy_Birthday_Akane.zip/file


An introduction to my OC girl, Akane, in her first solo outing. The story opens with Akane waking up on November 15, just to realize it's her birthday. Upon getting excited, though, she goes through the day and it seems that her friends in the Literature Club are kind of avoiding her. At least, that's what she feels, initially.

Released back in April 2023. This mod was written by me, coded by Mr.Rocketman909, Frikpulpo, and NightmareNinja for the first time. This was also the last mod to be coded by Rocketman before he left the team leaving to pursue "bigger and better things," as he put it to me.

Akane is a special character to me in the sense that not only was she the first DDLC OC that I ever came up with (outside of Megan, who never happened), but she was also partly dedicated to a girl who meant a lot to me that passed away in 2022. Half of Akane's personality came from her, the other half comes from me, in a sense. She has also become the defacto face of Team Traitor and my YouTube channel mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doki Doki Captive Heart

Captive Heart (Original) Originally released May of 2021. Technically the second mod in the Perfect World Anthology after I decided Tainted ...