Saturday, August 24, 2024

Doki Doki Carpe Diem

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0e5m3rm6ske3fz5/DokiDokiCarpeDiem.zip/file

Originally released March of 2021.

The first mod ever made from Team Traitor. Written by me, coded by a young man named Nathan who was interested in coding. The mod follows MC as he prepares for a date with Monika. It's not just any date, though. It's an anniversary date.

This is a short mod made from some rejected ideas from Doki Doki October Horizon. I made this as kind of a test for me and him to sort of get the feel for how to make DDLC mods. As such, the mod is not exactly winning any awards for best writing or anything. I'm personally disappointed in this mod, but it's mainly just due to my faults as a writer. Nathan was only doing what he thought was best based on the guidance I gave him.

The mod also has a bit of a twist at the end. Which did not do me any favors back in the day when it was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doki Doki Captive Heart

Captive Heart (Original) Originally released May of 2021. Technically the second mod in the Perfect World Anthology after I decided Tainted ...