Saturday, August 24, 2024

Start of something new

 Hey, everyone, ArdrethShadow here. NightmareNinja and I have thought about trying to make a website dedicated to our mods for some time now, and I figured we'd try something here with blogspot.

I've used blogspot in the past in my days as ShadowBionics and figured I'd give it another go here. So what you can expect from this is a place to find download posts for our DDLC Mods, as well as some updates here and there related to them and the team in general.

We might also have some additional media on here such as the timeline to the Perfect World Anthology people have asked about (I did have one made previously, but I took it down after some pushback from people who didn't like it) and anything else related to them. Anyway, here's to hoping that this provides some help to people trying to find our projects.


Anyway, thank you all for listening, here's to more updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doki Doki Captive Heart

Captive Heart (Original) Originally released May of 2021. Technically the second mod in the Perfect World Anthology after I decided Tainted ...